TeslaTap Assistant Pro (TTAP) is our free Chrome extension to make the Tesla forums easier to read, use, and enjoy!
- Color coding posters by category
- Add/Remove poster names to categories
- Auto spam detect and auto flag spam
- Auto foreign poster detection
- Options to hide foreign, toxic or spam posters
- When saving new post text, autosaves to clipboard
- Shows images and video on screen
- Adds “Back To” button at bottom of thread
- Import and export of lists
- Ability to disable/enable individual features
- Hides duplicate posts
- Wildcard blacklisting
- Highlight new and unread titles in forum listings
- A number of clarity options to improve the forum look
- Quoted text converted to italics
- Text links converted to clickable links
TTAP has seven poster categories: Yourself, Experts, Liked, Foreign, Disliked, Toxic, and Spam. You add poster names to a category to highlight those posters in a color of your choice or use the option to hide posters in a category like Spam.
Our autosave feature is handy when you’re writing a post, and pressing Save causes Tesla to logout. Now after logging in, you go back to the thread and Press Ctrl-V to paste back the lost content.